Silence Corner Atoll S for Sony Mirrorless Cameras – Black
- The quickest, easiest and most innovative solution to rotate the camera between portrait/landscape orientation
- 10 x Faster than using an standard L-bracket plus the center of gravity is more stable than using an L-bracket
- L-Brackets need to be released from tripod clamp, re-positioned and fixed back to the tripod clamp = Atoll simply requires a knob to unlocked and the camera can be freely rotated between portrait and landscape
- When rotating Atoll there is 3 click points at 0, 90, 180 degrees to ensure the image remains level
- Compatible with ALL Tripods – Atoll features an Arca Swiss compatible foot and is instantly compatible with all Arca compatible heads or use the 1/4″ mount with any other tripod.
- Quickly change lenses without needing to remove the Atoll or remove the camera from a tripod
- Fully compatible with ALL tilt and articulating screens
- Compatible with Sony Mirrorless
THIS ITEM SHIPS FREE WITH TRACKING
In Stock 🇺🇸
The Atoll from Silence Corner will be a welcome solution if you frequently shoot in horizontal and vertical formats.
The Atoll is a rotating collar that attaches to your camera body so you can quickly rotate the camera from portrait to landscape orientation. This is common for landscape photographers, Real Estate photographers, studio Portrait photographers, and content creators who also need to film in vertical and horizontal formats.
Unlike a traditional L-Bracket, the Atoll doesn’t need to be removed from the tripod head to change orientation. Simply release the locking knob and rotate the camera. Changing from Portrait to landscape orientation is super fast and easy. Another benefit over traditional L-Brackets is that the Atoll doesn’t interfere with cameras that have fully articulating screens. Screens can be fully moved and positioned without any compromise. When positioned at 180 degrees, the Atoll can be used under the tripod when it’s inverted for low-angle or macro shooting.
The Atoll has tactile indicators at 0°, 90°, and 180° to ensure your alignment is maintained. As the camera is mounted with the sensor positioned in the center of the Atoll, as you rotate, the center point of your image is maintained. This is particularly useful when composing your image.
The ring is attached to the camera via the 1/4inch tripod mount and doesn’t contact the lens. This allows you to change lenses while it is mounted quickly and easily. The Atoll is constructed from aircraft-grade aluminium alloy and is rugged yet remarkably lightweight.
The mounting foot on the Atoll is Arca-Swiss compatible, providing wide-range compatibility with most tripod heads and clamps on the market. The second plate under the camera is also Arca-Swiss compatible and additionally compatible with various capture clip-style accessories.
The Atoll is available in three sizes Atoll S, Atoll C, and Atoll D.
They are compatible with many cameras and lenses, including DSLR and Mirrorless cameras from Canon, Fujifilm, Leica, Nikon, Olympus/OM, Sony, and Panasonic. Additional Extender and Heightening plates are available separately and assist in dialing in the correct fit on smaller or differently shaped camera bodies.
|Dimensions||3.94 × 4.72 × 5.12 in|
Sony Mirrorless Bodies
Aluminum, Stainless Steel
Atoll S for Sony (Black)